Hey Apple Users you will be very excited to hear that now we gonna share with you about the most interesting security feature of Apple device and the name of this security “Face ID”
Actually, Face ID is the security layer for iPhone or iPad. You can say that it’s authenticating purchases and it also helps to sign in the iOS App and more And all this will be just a glimpse.
Let Start Step By Step the Face ID on your iPhone or iPad Pro
- How to Set up Face ID on your iPhone or iPad Pro
When you are ready to use the setup of Face ID, Make sure that there isn’t cover or hide the Truth Depth camera and your lovely face because if it happens so it will create the problem for sign in. As an Apple customer, you have to know that Face ID basically designed to work with Contacts and glasses.
To set up Face ID:
- First Go to Settings App then > Face ID & Passcode. Enter your passcode if asked by security.
- Then click to the Setup of Face ID.
- Between all these make sure that you hold your Apple device in portrait orientation, and your face position in front of your Device, and again tap to get started.
- And your position face is inside the frame and gently rotate you head for complete the circle. But if some reason you unable to move your head then, tap the option of Accessibility.
- After this when you complete your Face ID scan, click on Continue options.
- Again in Appropriate manner move your head to finish the circle process for a second time.
- And last Tap Done.